Covid-19 is still very new to all of us and we understand that you may have concerns about having anyone other than your immediate family in your household. We can assure that we are taking our new Covid-19 protocols very seriously. The great thing about real estate photography is that if the photos are good quality and showcase the space fully, less people will need to see the home in person. if you are looking to sell your home but aren’t comfortable with daily showings, our virtual tours are perfect for potential buyers to walk through your property virtually from the comfort of their own home.
Read Before Your Shoot:
In order to provide a safe working environment, we have introduced the following Covid-19 procedures. Please review these protocols prior to each appointment.
- The property will be shot as-is, the home and surrounding area must be clean and photo-ready.
- Please turn on all lights and open all doors, curtains and blinds.
- We will not touch anything inside or outside of the home.
- We will sanitize our hands thoroughly before the shoot,
- We will wear masks at all times during the shoot.
- One person, outside of the agent, may be inside the home for the shoot.
- All other individuals will be asked to wait outside of the home.
- The six-foot social distancing rule will be followed at all times.
- Please let us know of any specific shot requests prior to your shoot.
- All payments must be done online with electronic invoices.
In addition to the above, if the agent or homeowners suspect they have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has exhibited symptoms, they must disclose this information. We will be unable to service photo sessions for persons believed to be infected. If we arrive at the property and the above protocols are not being followed, the shoot will be canceled and the client will be charged a $100 scrap shoot fee.
Thank you for your cooperation during these unpredictable times!